Day 61 - Hastings, MI to Cave City, KY - Two Far 2024 - Courthouse Tour - CycleBlaze

July 4, 2024

Day 61 - Hastings, MI to Cave City, KY

We decided it was time to go home.  Having Kerry cycling and me SAGing was getting tedious for me and my leg seems to be getting worse.  I need to go home and get it checked out   We were disappointed not to get to 50 courthouses, but we and the courthouses will still be here and there are six months left in 2024.

Thanks for following along and we'll be back!

Rate this entry's writing Heart 5
Comment on this entry Comment 7
Keith A. SpanglerI love how you've rolled with the waves guys, inspiring!
Be safe going home!
Reply to this comment
3 months ago
Rich FrasierYou saw some pretty great places on this trip! Looking forward to the next one!
Reply to this comment
3 months ago
Jeff TeelJeanna and Kerry,
Sorry to see your trip coming to an end (for now). You two are so adaptable - figuring out what to do when changes need to be made.
Jeanna, best wishes for encouraging news on your leg.
Thanks to you both for all the inside courthouse pictures - I really enjoyed those.
Jeff
Reply to this comment
3 months ago
Jeanna & Kerry SmithJeff,
We're happy to hear you enjoyed the courthouse pictures. We are going to really try to get to 7 more by bicycle before the year is out.
It's too bad we didn't make it to your part of Illinois this summer. It would have been fun to see you. Hope you have a great time on your upcoming tour. We'll be following your blog.
Reply to this comment
3 months ago
Jeanna & Kerry SmithTo Rich FrasierWe're looking forward to touring on our tandem again. It's just not the same, as you know, not to spend the day "really" together. I hope we'll be on the road again later this year.
Reply to this comment
3 months ago
Jeanna & Kerry SmithTo Keith A. SpanglerThanks, Keith. We took the slow, scenic route home and had a nice trip.
We'll be following your Heavy Rescue tour and looking forward to learning about the special surprise Seattle :)
Reply to this comment
3 months ago
Kelly IniguezI’ve been looking for courthouses for you. I don’t seem to find the old, beautiful type you’ve found back east.

I hope you get your leg issues resolved.

Kelly
Reply to this comment
3 months ago