Stabling Big Red - French Pootle - CycleBlaze

Stabling Big Red

Where to put a big red e-bike overnight can be interesting. Here’s where she ended up.

First time in Metz, she spent three nights in an apartment.
Heart 2 Comment 0
At the chateau for a couple of nights with very old timbers.
Heart 2 Comment 0
She got rained on overnight in Pont-à-Mousson but had a view of the Moselle.
Heart 2 Comment 0
Two nights in the lobby of the Best Western near the Metz train station.
Heart 1 Comment 0
In Saint-Louis, near Basel, she had three nights in an unfinished garage behind the house (not shown). Carsten got to know her well.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Another open-sided shelter in Riedesheim.
Heart 1 Comment 0
A shed in the driveway (seen behind her) in Issenheim.
Heart 1 Comment 0
A couple of nights in the storage area of the auberge’s kitchen in Eguisheim. The refrigerators were just out of frame to the left. Cardboard boxes like those seen on top of the wooden boxes on the right were usually thrown all around the floor when I put her away or took her out. They called this the garage. As long as the kitchen was open I had access to her.
Heart 1 Comment 0
A 200 year old barn for a couple of nights in Kintzheim.
Heart 1 Comment 0
The “VIP Lounge” at the hotel in Obernai.
Heart 1 Comment 0
A couple of nights outside the employee’s restroom in a light well at the hotel in Strasbourg. Also got rained on the morning we left.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Back in her home cow shed in Ottweiler.
Heart 1 Comment 0
Rate this entry's writing Heart 5
Comment on this entry Comment 0