Every Tour May Be Your Last (page 3) - CycleBlaze

Bicycle Travel Forum

Every Tour May Be Your Last (page 3)

Graham SmithTo George Hall

George all the best in getting your immune system back into balance. It sounds a bit like trying to get a symphony orchestra back into tune after it’s been on a rock n roll rampage.

You may already be aware of Michael Moseley’s book “The Clever Guts Diet”. If you haven’t already, it’s worth reading.

The relationship between the health of our intestinal micro biome and well behaved immune systems is closely linked. His book provides a range of practical guidelines to revitalise a weary gut microbiome, and help the immune system behave less aggressively to our own bodies.

Reply    Link    Flag
2 months ago
Keith KleinTo Kathleen Jones

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks. I vicariously enjoyed touring with you in my wonderful country.

Cheers,

Keith

Reply    Link    Flag
2 months ago
Rachel and Patrick HugensTo George Hall

George,

Thank you for taking the time to share an update and remind us all that it is possible at any moment for "life as I knew it ended today" (Kathy Matea). You have taught us all how to adapt, persevere, and appreciate what we have now and have done.

Keep the faith that you will tour once again.

Rachel and Patrick

Reply    Link    Flag
2 months ago
Jeff LeeTo George Hall

I'm so sorry to hear this. What a bummer.

But I believe you have a lot of gumption and will tour again. I look forward to following along when you do.

Jeff

Reply    Link    Flag
2 months ago
Dino AngeliciTo George Hall

I admire your tenacity and wish you all the best. I'll be looking forward to your next journal.

Reply    Link    Flag
3 weeks ago